In the framework of a project development, we are currently seeking for a bilingual journalist (English / French).
Ecomnews Med is a digital press platform located in Montpellier covering economical news from the southern shores of the Mediterranean (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon and Israel).
We are currently seeking application for a completely bilingual copywriter/ journalist in English and French. Preference shall be hold for a native English speaker with a good French.
Job Type : Full time
Fixed term contract or permanent contract.
Key Responsibilities :
- Actively seeking for information from the designated countries.
- Creating relevant content for social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube…
- Writing articles in English about the economical news in those countries: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon and Israel.
- Coordinating with the freelance contributors network.
- Participating to the community management including dealing with social media interactions with the Ecomnews Med community. Excellent grasp of social media platforms is required.
- Emailing campaign in English.
What we’re looking for:
- An English/ French bilingual copywriter with a great understanding of the Economy from at least of these countries Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon and Israel. Ideally you already had an experience before in one the countries.
- An acknowledgement in another language as Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish would be an asset.
- Confident in the use of IT
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A background/previous expertise into video editing system is advantageous but by no means a requirement.
- Work well under pressure to hit deadlines
- Team player & Reliable
You are passionate about your job. Are you willing to get into the digital age? Join the Ecomnews Med dynamic team to run an exciting project: The Economic Union of the Mediterranean.
Salary: 20K to 30K (Euros) giving experience.
Located in Montpellier, France.
Starting date: ASAP